Monday, September 12, 2011

Save Me - Hanson






Hi guys! Wellll... Its me... With the swatches I promised! This is going to be the shortest of the shortest posts tonight! I need sleep!!!!

I'm sure most of you all have seen chuck and blair by essence swatched by now but OH EM GEE is chuck the most beautifullest blue EV? Yes!!! I love him.. And I cannot wait to wear this for the season premiere of Gossip Girl......
Blair on the other hand.... Well... While she is the most beautiful glitter ever.... Espesh in the sun.... She is also the most difficult glitter EVER to remove. I soaked... And soaked... And scrubbed... And soaked... Till my finger nails were sore! Ugh! But I still love her :)
Anyhoo I topped this mani with a matte top coat and I liked it better. My cousin says 'chuck' looks like blue jeans when its mattified! Haha oh the insight of a 5 year old! That's allll guys!
xoxo - Summer


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful combo!

    For glitters I use Zoya Remove + and it works wonders, have you tried that? Its bit more expensive but it's so easy to remove glitters with it. You can find it on Zoya.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gossip girl! Such an awesome show! This blue is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the idea on this one of having a non-glitter accent nail... never would've thought about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you did a plain, matte finger for the accent nail - that's bold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that glitter! =)

    ReplyDelete