Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ghost Song - The Doors

Hi guys!!!!! I'm back with another halloween mani! I'm not really good at making really scary pictures, just sort of cartoon like.. But still. This is so cute, amiright?
I think the pinky nail looks sort of like the mask from SCREAM haha and the other 2 ghosts looks like they're singing LOL. I used WnW polishes for this mani. The base is french white creme and the black is black creme. I used a dotting tool to create the design for the ghosts and a stripping brush for the spider web!
I think my fave part is the spider web, I have a few other halloween designs in mind but I think I might try to add this in somewhere else too! I'm gonna do zombie nails later this week, as well! Soooo excited!
Do y'all like my lil caspers?! :)
xoxo - Summer


7 comments:

  1. i need for you to do this to my nails, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think they could have been better. i wanna do a whole spider web mani haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool!!

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This design is so awesome!! I love the spider web and the ghost on the pinky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so FUN! Love it!

    ReplyDelete