Friday, October 21, 2011

What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction

Hey guys! I'm back with more halloween nails!!
Of course one of my favorite movies is nightmare before christmas and one of my friends, desiree, is completely obsessed with it. One day I was at her desk and her background was jack from this movie and I realized I could probably totally draw him on my nails. Soooo I tried it! I like the way it turned out. I might try this again later cause I think it could be part of an aweeeesome mani. But I'm still a beginner!!
Anyway, tell me if y'all like it :)
xoxo - Summer

6 comments:

  1. I LOOOOVEEE THESE NAILS! and I LOVE you!! I love that my calendar or my desktop background was your inspiration!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had this movie playing in the background last weekend while we were decorating! Cute nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thanks guys! i like them tooooo! i think i could do something super awesome with them in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good to me!!! I can't freehand anything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!! I loooove Jack Skellington :D

    ReplyDelete