Monday, October 24, 2011

Call Me - Shinedown

Okay guys, today has officially been the longest day ever and its not even 10 am yet! I leave for charlotte tonight, hopefully around 4pm. I'm meeting up with some of my kentucky friends for a hanson concert. Oh! And Alexis and I will be reunited as well!! I'm so excited! The funny thing is, I feel completely prepared for this trip. Which can only mean one thing. IM NOT PREPARED. Ahhhhhhh. I hate forgetting things.
Completely random sidenote: My friends that will be in charlotte are baking lots of sweets. I can't wait to eat them. Yum.
Anyway. Onto the nails! I used all color club polishes except for the white. Which is of course WNW french white creme. I found this gem of a hand sanitizer on sale at bath and body works and was instantly inspired. Hahaha jk. But I bought it specifically for this mani. I know. I'm a nerd.
Oh! And don't forget to go buy Josiah Lemings new single called 'Too Young' on iTunes. I love itttt :)
xoxo - Summer

2 comments: