Friday, October 07, 2011

In The City - Hanson

Ahhhh!!!! I know, I'm a week late on my hanson nails!!!!! You forgive me, right? I wanted to do something inspired by the album that they were going to play the night of the nashville show... Which was Middle Of Nowhere. It was their first album that was released nationally and also the reason I fell in love with them :)
I used the orange polish from the poptastic collection by color club as a base and sponged white polish randomly on the nail, and then I sponged the yellow from the poptastic collection over top of the white... After it was as close to the cover as I wanted... I added nail decals that I custom made with the hanson logo!! I love the way they turned out.
I'm still waiting to here what album won for charlotte... But I'm def going to do some album inspired nails!! You like????
xoxo - Summer

6 comments:

  1. thats such a good idea. how do you make nail decals? Musical.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock at nail art! :)

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go vote for This Time Around in Charlotte!!!! LOL I gotta hear Save Me....and Runaway Run....and A Song To Sing...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love love your decals! I need some!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you make the decals??? LOVE these!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete