Wednesday, October 19, 2011

One Last Song - Josiah Leming

Hi guys! Its me! Sorry I've been MIA lately. I have been busy. I wish I had a super de duper awesome nail post for you today, but I just have an okay post.. Nail wise anyway. I did a simple glitter gradient with a base of zoya's dove with RAINBOW CONNECTION by opi over top!!!! Yes, I found it and I bought the hell out of it! I love the glittery colors!!! I was so excited that merle norman had it lol. Anyway, its SO hard to remove. Duh.
BUT!!!!!!! My favorite tortured musician of all time played a show in our hometown! Yessss. Best thing to happen since I moved back to the stupid town. I love him. It was such a small gathering of people that I got to talk to him for a while and he even made me a cd and drew on it for me :) he's basically the sweetest.
Oh! And I got a new phone as well, its SO hard to blog on :( no bueno. Ill catch up with my halloween nails soon!!
xoxo - Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment