Sunday, October 09, 2011

Karma - Joss Stone

Hey guys! I just have a quick post for today, I did a semi halloween mani the other day using finger paints military green under china glaze's zombie zest! I LOVE military green... Its soo pretty... And zombie zest is one of my all time favorite glitters....
I thought it might be fun to paint some creepy little guys on my nails as well. I wanted them to look like frankenstein but they didn't turn out quite as well as I hope :( tell me what y'all think!
xoxo - Summer

5 comments:

  1. This is too cute! I have heard lots of good things about military green! I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! you do! i absolutely loved it. i wasnt sure about it in the bottle but i basically live for it now.

    oh and thanks desi for buying it for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute design!

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! cute blog!! followed!!<3 please check out my blog and follow back if you like it ;) http://beautyknowitalls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete