Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Light - Rocket Summer

hellllloooo!!!!! I'm in a slightly better mood today ;) so I thought I would post some stuff that makes me happy! First of all, MY faveeeee pink polish ever. Pop Life by deborah lippmann. I rarely wear just plain colors, but this one is worthy haha.
Also, random side note: this color matches the pink on a cupcake box! They're the best cupcakes ever! And cupcakes make me happy tooo lol
Oh--- AND my sister had her baby. Remember the baby shower post? Well she finally had her! Baby lily is SO beautiful! I'd show you but I'm not sure my sister is ok with her being on the blog :/ She wasn't born in september like I wanted but at least she's a virgo like her auntie! (Me) hahah! Wellll that's all I have for today.
xoxo - Summer

5 comments:

  1. I wonder where those cupcakes came from...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant imagine where they came from :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect pink! Yay for cupcakes and double yay for newborn babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, i just realized its wed too.. and it can count for pink wed!!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute post!

    ReplyDelete