Sunday, August 14, 2011

Moment 4 Life - Nicki Minaj

Hey everyone! In the beginning of the summer, I was playing around with eye shadow. I came up with a white/purple/blue look. I started off wanting to imitate Britney Spears' eye shadow in the "I Wanna Go" video, but I ended up doing this instead when I found some old blue eye shadow!  I went out for the day and when I came home I remembered to snap some pictures. This is what I came up with:


I used:
-Urban Decay - Polyester Bride for the white shimmer color you see on the lid. I am OBSESSED with this color. I'm almost out of it too! Time to run up to Sephora and get some more!
-MAC - Unreally Blue eye-shadow for the eye-liner.
-Sephora eye-shadow for the crease. I don't have the name of it because it came in a huge palette. It is a very very bright purple shade. It was the brightest color in the selection. It definitely stood out to me so I decided to throw it in with the bright blue :) I've always wanted to use it. I'm glad I finally did!





This song is stuck in my head at the moment. Haha. The eye-shadow seems to fit with the video too. So, that's why I chose this as the title. I adore Nicki and I adore this video :)

Hope you all are enjoying your summer!
-Alexis

6 comments:

  1. shut up! this is beautiful!! looks great on you, not sure I could pull it off but you sure as hell can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE this. omg alexis. i seriously am in love with this. i like this more than the katy perry one! we need more of these posts.. i need to lust after your makeup-doing ability!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, really? I thought this was my worst one. Haha. I guess I'll start posting all of my eye-shadow looks, even if I think they suck. I've talked myself out of a lot of posts. Haha.
    Thanks so much y'all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG beautiful colors, it's amazing :) I like this song so much!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really is gorgeous...love those colors!

    ReplyDelete