Monday, August 22, 2011

ZOYA PROMO = RECEIVED!!!

I know, I know. You are TOTALLLLLY jealy of these polishes aren't you? It's ok. I would be tooooo.

Like most of you, I took advantage of the latest Zoya Promo (which was probably the best) and ordered one polish and got TWOOO free polishes of my choice. As you can see I got Robyn, Pippa, and Savita.

Robyn is a creamy bright blue color.. also one of my all time favorite colors in the world. I dont really have a whole lot of yellow polish so I thought.. why not.. ill get Pippa.. haha but she seems to be a really intense creamy yellow! Savita.... oh Savita.. how I lusted for you. Savita is a rick purple matte.. SO MUCH YES. I cant even explain.
I just wanna like.. carry the bottles in my purse and take them out and look at them when i need to be happy. -- that sounds totally unhealthy. but I cant help it. I just LOVE Zoya's.

you understand... right? :)

xoxo - Summer

5 comments:

  1. I'm so bummed I missed out on this! So. bummed. I love the colors you picked and I LOVE your mani in the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Pippa, but have yet to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was excited!!! and you should totally wear pippa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog-think i may have commented before-but now am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete