Sunday, August 07, 2011

Maybe - Sick Puppies (mani monday!)

HIIIII!!!! sorry about my hiatus this week - Ive been super busy and no time for cute manis! anyway, I am here to make up for it.

As most of you know I am part of the FB nail polish groupppppp and every monday they do a nail art challenge. Well this monday they decided on animal manicures. that means animal print, or an actual animal HAHA! welllll here is what I came up with! PUPPY NAILS!!!

I didnt want to stamp or do zebra or leopard because... lets face it... EVERYONE will be doing that. I kept thinking I wanted to do a puppy and thought I could do a beagle (like my doggie) but then I saw a disney dvd laying around the house and automatically thought! 101 DALMATIONS!!!!!!!! Best idea EVER if I do say so myself.
Also, because this is a puppy post.. I will give you a picture of meeee and my baby when I first got him about 2 or 3 years ago! Hims sooo cuteeeee!

And FINALLY... I leave you with a picture of my nails when I first began nail art - I thought water slides were the ISHHHHH.... and look at my nubs! hahah its ok - I played guitar and thought it was soooo cool to have short nails. I still dont like talons.. or long nails i should say. and now i must go :)

xoxo - Summer

2 comments:

  1. Sooo Cute!! I love that movie by the way..the original animated film that is! Your puppy is so cute, I miss my puppies..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. It`s so cute. Come and visit my site.

    ReplyDelete