Monday, August 29, 2011

I'll Find Another You - John Mayer

Gah, sometimes.. life just throws you curveballs... ones you would NEVER expect. Definitely going through something recently.. and my nails.. are taking the brunt of it. i mean... look how short i filed them down! EEEEEK!!!!!!!

I just wanted to so something simple.. and this is about as simple as it gets. i used zoya in savita and phoebe. i really do like the color combo.. i think i could have done something way cooler with these two polishes but.. like i said.. i have been having a rough couple weeks.
This was taken before i did any clean up.... and look at my cuticles! they are basically yelling at me! what is wrong with me.... im not sure this damage is irreversible! hahahah
dont judge all the mess! next post will be better!!! swear. but i DO love these colors together.. dont youuu???
gah.. look at all that matte glory in this picture. is it weird to say that zoya mattes are almost.. not matte enough for me?? that sounds weird. but they still have a sheen to them that makes me want to apply some matte about you over top of them! haha - i know, im weird, but you love me.

xoxo - Summer

3 comments:

  1. wonder where you got the title of this post from...

    nice nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour combination! And the polka dots are cute too, I've been meaning to do polka dot nails for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha @desi.. i wonder?! and @lydia.. i could do so much better.. but i was using matte and its hard to work with :/

    ReplyDelete