Monday, August 08, 2011

Pink - Aerosmith (((((DUPE!!!)))))

MY FIRST DUPE POST!!!!!!

I have for you today one of the CLOSEST dupes that I have ever encountered. I have never even seen a blog post a dupe that is THIS close. I bought both of these in the same week thinking that surely they wouldnt be EXACTLY the same... but I was wrong!!!

These colors are China Glaze - Shocking Pink and Sinful Colors - 24/7. Theyre TOTALLLY the same!!!

See they are TOTALLLLY the same... The colors are soooo much alike its insane. I actually wore both of these.. and to be completely honest.. the sinful colors lasted longer with out chipping. I mean they ARE neons, so that was to be expected.. but used a good top coat (color club 0-60) and the china glaze chipped within HOURS of application. completely irritating. However.. it did seem to dry very fast on its own... but the sinful colors did take a bit longer, even with the fast dry top coat.
All in all... the color is fun.. but the price difference is crazy - I paid 5.99 for the china glaze color at sally's beauty... and I paid 1.75 for the Sinful Colors polish. If u just HAVE to have this color - Might I suggest saving a little money and going for the cheaper polish at walgreens! I really did love the Sinful Colors formula more so than the CG!

dontcha think thats a CLOSE dupe?? I do.

xoxo - Summer




4 comments:

  1. That is close! Sinful Colors has some close dupes with some Sally Hansen colors as well! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are identical!!! The other day I was at Sally Beauty Supply, and I saw two China Glaze polishes that looked like they were EXACTLY the same. I was like "are you kidding me"....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is unbelievably close!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love 24/7! I did my first On Wednesdays We Wear Pink look with it. It's such a beautiful color!! Thanks for this great post! :)

    ReplyDelete