Wednesday, August 17, 2011

How To Love - Lil Wayne

CONCERT SEASON IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!

you all have no idea how excited i am about this. It has been since MAY that i have been to a concert. IM DYING! SOOO when i heard that Stars Go Dim was coming to town.. i knew i had to go. I totally plan on doing SGD nails for the concert.. but until then.. this is what i came up with.

I used Revlon - blue lagoon and an art deco blue glitter. I actually kinda wish that i had this blue glitter in a full size bottle.. i sort of love it. Yall know of anything that might be a dupe???!!! LMK! I just started with a base of blue lagoon and added some random lines with the art deco.. super easy.. but i love the bluesssss
This picture is without flash.. and u can see that i was totally doing laundry in the back ground. oh wellllllll.

I really wish that I had more time to do nail art lately because i have gotten so many great polishes.. but honestly.. i started a new job.. and i have been TRAINING like crazy.. sort of intense. ok, not really.. but it keeps me too busy to do my nails. :( WAHHHHH

OH BEETEEDUBBS --- i found my long lost daughter. i mean.. shes sooo freakin PRESH! i saw her video on LaqueredME and spent the next hour going through and watching EVERY SINGLE VIDEO. ohmygod, i want my unborn child to be just like her.


how could u not just die for her???

xoxo - Summer

2 comments:

  1. I really like your nails! They are so cute!

    I have seen that video everywhere lately lol ill have to watch it!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really good on your nails!

    ReplyDelete