Wednesday, June 22, 2011

2nd Sucks - A Day To Remember

well... its me again, Summer. I know this is sort of a plain mani but i saw a greaaaatttt blog that had the cutest little palm trees on it.. and i thought... wonder if i can even draw a palm tree LOL.. well i can. this is the result of me just messing around with colors and sponging and free hand. i really like it.

i plan to try the palm tree thing again, but over a gradient of some sort.. its definitely fun for summer dontcha think?

*** random side note.*** have you all ever seen p.s i love you? i just watched it and CRIED MY EYES OUT. omg i was sobbing like a baby. if you HAVENT seen it i demand you do so. NOW!


6 comments:

  1. I love p.s. I love you!! Awesome movie.
    Great palm trees btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. The palm trees are so cute! And they'd look amazing if you made the gradient like a sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that palm. Its cartoony. I'm a newbie at nail blogging please follow and comment. http://glamovision.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen that movie, I should watch it!

    Cute manicure Summer, I love the background color with the gold/brown tips --great little beach scene, cute for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @monique - you HAVE to watch it. its sooo good.

    @naomi - follower :)

    @lydia - i was sooo thinking a sunset gradient sorta like moniques!

    @kate - THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've tagged you for an award
    http://kiwiwithcrazynails.blogspot.com/2011/06/top-10-award.html

    ReplyDelete