Monday, February 06, 2012

Domino - Jesse J

Hey guys! So as we announced on the first.. we recently decided that we would be doing 'music video Mondays!'

This week we chose the song domino by jesse j. its a catchy song and there was plenty of inspiration to choose from.. I love the winged eye liner that alexis did... so pretty!

I just did a simple mani inspired by her nails outfit. Admittedly this isn't my best mani... I had the flu...butitried! Heheh! Next week I promise will be better!





 Have a request for next week? Leave it in the comments and we will definitely work it out!

xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Your nails are way cool, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nails and makeup are amazing! I love love love how they both came out. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty look!! It's great. Those nails are amazing too.

    ReplyDelete