Friday, February 10, 2012

Turn Me On - David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj

Hello everyone! Last week I did a mani for the sweet side of Valentine's Day. Today's mani is the sexy side!



I started out with a beautiful color from one of the sets Ulta put out recently called Paint The Town. It is a darker red color that I really loved. I almost didnt want to paint over it because it was fierce on it's on! On my ring finger I used WnW Black Creme. I then free handed the red lips. I was going for the look of fish nets on my pointer finger. I used a Bundle Monster plate for the design. Then I used China Glazes Ruby Pumps for the other fingers.




Red just screams sexy right!?

I thought I would also include a picture of my Valentine since it is almost here.


This is Jax asleep in my lap. He is a Scottish Terrier. I fell in love the minute I saw him. I think I have the cutest Valentine ever! ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous nails!

    Also, your valentine is SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute brooke! Like, really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That red oozes sexiness and glam imo. Good job, it looks fab!

    ReplyDelete