Friday, February 17, 2012

We Are Young - Fun. feat. Janelle Monáe

This week I wanted to do something a bit easier on myself since I have a really long work week ahead. I decided to go with a jelly sandwich since I have actually NEVER done one before! I really can't believe that I haven't tried this sooner because I love the way it turned out.




First of all I started off with a coat of Seche Clear Base Coat. I then applied 2 coats of O.P.I. Too Hot Pink To Hold 'Em from their Texas Collection. It's a beautiful color and a great jelly polish. Next I added To The Glitter End! from Sephora by O.P.I. It's a fabulous gray metallic chunky glitter. I keep wondering if it is a dupe for the Deborah Lippmann I Love The Nightlife. I have been fan girling over that one since I saw it! Then, I added another coat of Too Hot Pink To Hold 'Em on top of the glitter. Fabulous! The glitter almost has a purple hue under the hot pink coat. I finished it up with a coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. Seche is definitely my favorite base & top coat hands down.




I seriously can not get enough of this song "We Are Young" by Fun. It is absoultely brilliant. You might recognize the song from the Chevy commercial that has been in rotation ever since the Super Bowl. If you haven't heard of them before be sure to check them out!




No comments:

Post a Comment