Saturday, February 11, 2012

I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston




Hey guys!

So its almost valentines day and even though I despise this holiday... I figured id do some sort of mani for it! I knew lots of people would be doing hearts.. so I tried to do something a little different. So I went with a drag marble with my dotting tool! Yayyyy! Haha, its so simple and a lot easier than actually water marbling. I used china glaze merry berry, essie high maintenance, and essie cute as a button.. and put them on in three stripes and then drug the small end of my dotting tool across to make this design. I did a 'sublime' mani like this a few months ago and loveeeed it.

I chose this as the title because litterally... as I was writing this... I found out whitney had passed. So sad.

xoxo - S

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

3 comments:

  1. I love it!! So cute! I'm not big on Valentines Day either but atleast I have a cute valentine even if he is a little hairy! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss my Valentine is hairy too haha. I only need my dog ha ha ha

      Delete
  2. RIP Whitney..:/


    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete