Monday, May 09, 2011

Christian Siriano for Payless

If at any point in your life you feel the need to buy these for me, PLEASE DO!

They are part of the christian siriano line for payless and are only 59.99... Super affordable, which is my fave part of his payless line and probably why his line is the top selling collab line for the store.

A few weeks ago I attended a trunk show of siriano's and had the chance to spea

k with his partner Brad Walsh, he explained to me the process that Siriano uses to make his printed fabric. Evidently he takes a portion of a photograph, blows it up beyond recognition, and changes the color and finally has his print... Interesting huh? Any

way, now every time I see a piece of his clothing or in this case, shoes, I try to guess what the photo was before being distorted..... I have no clue on this one but if I had to guess I would say.....some sort of building... What's your guess?



********UPDATE: i was going through some of my pictures taken at the trunk show and realized that i had found the exact print from these shoes - only in a dress.

This piece (below) was actually a picture, taken by Brad Walsh, of a tulip (if im not mistaken) and used to create this print.

No comments:

Post a Comment