Monday, May 09, 2011

Zebra Nail Tutorial

So the other day one of our readers asked me to do a zebra nail tutorial.. so here goes nothing!

What You Will Need: a nail art brush in any color. I used sinful colors:nail art that I got from walgreens for 1.99. typically I use art deco from the dollar tree, since im cheap and all.



Next you will just choose your base color, I just used american apparel: cotton



After that has completely dried, just take the nail art brush and make slightly wavy lines about half way across your nail - i like to start from the corner and sort of go up and diagonal. i think it looks not so generic lol



Continue adding the lines until you have as many as you think looks good, and then add the wavy lines to the other side... going into the empty spaces between the other lines



After you have done this on all nails, just look at your nails and add 'filler' lines anywhere you think there is a gap - it should look similar to this when youre finished. BTW i left the ring finger white for an 'accent nail' but you dont have to do that.



SOOOOOO, did this help?? I will make a video later for our youtube acct and add a link!

No comments:

Post a Comment