Thursday, May 05, 2011

What The Hell - Avril Lavigne



ITS CINCO DE MAYO!!!!!!!!!!! wooohoooo!

i wanted to redo my nails for today because well.... just because. My friend Spen'sar - another nail polish addict - let me use her nail polish for this one. but all i kept thinking was "what the hell am i gonna do to my nails?" sooo thats where the song came from LOL!

i just started with a white base and used my dotting tool to create the dots - i started with black and did them in straight dotted lines and finished with several different colors that i dotted randomly around.

i dont have the exact name of the polish that i used since it wasnt mine... but i know all of it except one was china glaze :)

like it or leave it?



2 comments:

  1. So cute, I love the polka dots and I love the color you used ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!i love polka dots! haha

    ReplyDelete