Monday, May 23, 2011

Bittersweet - Hanson

Ahhhh - so I did a tape mani this week. I used sally hansen in mint sorbet and china glaze in zombie zest. I REALLY love the way these colors go together, a lot more than I thought.

I wore this to the farmers market and got 4 compliments - and its SO simple. After I did it I realized it was close to the lightning bolt mani that NailSide did - I wasn't trying for that but hey, ill take it. Her blog is AMAZING!

So tell me, do y'all like it?


p.s dont forget to enter our giveaway -------> HERE!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Next time I see you - YOU'RE DOING MY NAILS. hahaha.<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I've been wanting to do a mani from Nailside forever -it does look so simple.

    OKAYY you totally encourage me to try it cause you mani looks so goo ^_^

    ReplyDelete