Friday, May 13, 2011

If I Die Young - The Band Perry

Coupons! I love coupons!

On that note: I found a coupon for 10 dollars off of a 10 dollar purchase at fashion bug. I don't typically shop there but I decided ehhh what the heck.

I walked in and decided the clothes were DEF not for me. To say the least. BUTTTTT they had nail polish! Oh, and this cute ring. I got 2 polishes and this ring and only paid tax!! I got a burrrittte pink and a royal blue color polish.

I really wanted to try layering.. So I used the fashion bug blue and then a magenta color on top... Added an OPI glitter and then Essie's Matte About You to make it interesting...

I think it sort of ended up looking like my ring...... Coincidently of course :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did u find that coupon?! lol Those are awesome nails! I just started using nail polish, I use to think nail polish was gross and that it would ruin my nails but now i luv nail polish! I cant wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! i know i love it - i just recently got into nail art, but i LOVE it. i was mailed the coupon - i think its from when i shopped there previously and gave my address :)

    ReplyDelete