Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Edge of Glory - Lady Gaga


Hey! I know I'm not the nail-art expert like Summer. Haha. I just thought I would post my signature Spring look this year. I went to Walgreens sometime last month and I picked up these two colors for a $1.00 each! I had been wanting a light purple. It was everywhere in the spring! My favorite color is blue, so I couldn't pass up this gorgeous blue color either.


I started with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac 270. I only used one coat. 

Then, I made a stripe at the top using  Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue 420.

I finished the look with top coat.



I really like how it turned out. I receive a lot of compliments while out shopping! Cute look. I had it on my toes too! I wish I would have remembered to snap a picture. The nail polish was really messy, though. I don't know if I was just clumsy that week, but it took me a few tries to get it right. I'm surprised I still have any polish left over! Haha. $1.00...can't complain!

Hope you enjoy :)

-Alexis

3 comments:

  1. I love it, it is very simple yet its cool and edgy. I like the color combo (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacey lilac is still one of my all time fav polish colors - no matter how cheap it is lol

    ReplyDelete