Sunday, May 29, 2011

Tonight, Tonight - Hot Chelle Rae


ahhh, sooo a few things have been going on lately. my sister found out shes having a GIRL! so ive been busyyy planning a baby shower, making tutus, and trying to find a place to hold the baby shower! anyway, last night i had a tutu making party with one of my friends. this is the result!


Since we live in VOL country, i figured we could make a UT one... and it turned out GREATTTTT!!!! yay amber!!!


im basically obsessed with turquoise and purple, so i made this little princess tutu!!! its a bad picture, but it is adorrbbssss... still sort of unfinished.. but i still have a few months before Lily comes into the world!!!



ohhhh, andddddd saturday when i checked the mail i received my zoya polish - i got phoebe from the mod mattes collection, and they sent dove and caitlin FREEE!!! YIPEEE!!! im SO excited to try these out. The make up bag behind them was sent to me by the great people at allure, im thinking of including it in the NEXT giveaway.. which reminds me. if you havent entered.. you can do so here
and lastttt but CERTAINLY not least, i finally swatched the silver shatter polish from OPI. i put on 2 different colors underneath so you could get an idea of what colors go with it. The pink color is sparrow me the drama from the pirates collection, and the purple is lacey lilac by sally hansen. i really did like the pink a lottttt more than i thought i would. i think i want to buy mermaid tears and planks alot from the collection -theyre GORGE!!!! (thanks desi for letting me swatch!)

WELLLL!!!! thats my sunday post! DONT FOGET TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to your sister!! The tutus are so cute!

    I love your posts, it's like as I'm reading you personality goes through ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! thats like exactly how i want people to feel!!!! you da bessst!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two thumbs way up for a post with tutu's and shatter polish! :) I love the tutu's, they are sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, turquoise & purple are my favourites too, no joke.

    ReplyDelete