Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Break Your Heart - Taio Cruz (OPI's day of shatter!)

Earlier this month OPI announced that today was the 'day of shatter' and made a facebook event and invited everyone to wear shatter today. I didn't think I was actually going to participate because I am not a member of the shatter craze - however... I did decide that since I had purchased the shatter polish at full price, when it first came out, and only used it one other time.. that I should at least do something.

This is a pretty basic shatter mani - I diagonally painted the nails in 2 shades of pink and then covered in the thinnnnnnesssstttt coat of shatter possible (we all know if it goes on thick it will NOT shatter correctly) and this is the result. I like the way it shattered for me. Sorry for the short post.. more coming soon!

xoxo - Summer.

3 comments:

  1. I love the look of 2 colors under the shatter. Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way it shattered for you too! Funny how with OPI you need to do a thin coat, and with my CG I have to do it SUPER thick or it won't work :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ambern1984 I haven't used the CG crackle but I love the opi ones!

    ReplyDelete