Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Wanna Go - Britney Spears

OK - So let me start off by saying, I REALLLY did want to love this polish.. The color is great and all... but I just cant.

This is Shocking Pink by China Glaze. Its one of their neons.. and I was at sally's the other day.. and just bought it on impulse. In theory its wonderful. but in reality.. it chips and needs like 6 coats... and its streaky... but I mean... im sure its a good accent color... right?

FAIL.

In other news: My puppy (butters) thinks that he is a human and sleeps like this every night. Best thing in the world to wake up to..


AND THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS!

xoxo - summer.

2 comments:

  1. Darn that is such a gorgeous pink, that sucks! ):
    Awww a picture of Butter just makes everything better!! That is so adorable how he sleeps like that !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much of a neon person ... I can't make them work for me .... I hv a neon set from color club I hv yet to try maybe ill hv better luck w those ..... aweeee ur puppy is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete