Monday, July 04, 2011

(4th of July Collection Post!) Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus

Happy 4th of July, everyone! : ) Cute, predictable title for the post, eh? Haha. I hope you all are having a nice holiday and are enjoying your evening. Holidays are always so much fun when it comes to nails, because there is so many different ways you can go with painting your nails to fit the theme. I always love looking at what people come up with for holidays. Creativity at its finest! : ) So, I decided to ask you all to send in your pictures because i just KNEW I couldn't have been the only one who did their nails or likes looking at creative holiday nails! 

Thank you to everyone who sent in their photos. I never expected to get this amount of entries! You all are very very talented. I enjoyed looking at them and I hope you all enjoy looking at them as well! If you all like this type of post - we will definitely do this for each holiday!

Leave comments for all of the lovely nail artists and check out their blogs! : ) Descriptions are below each photo.
-Alexis




1) - My nails for 4th of July : ) I also did the same exact thing for my toes!

2) - Jaquelyn's nails! Thanks for giving me the inspiration, Jaq! Love you, bestie! Follow her blog: http://sweetay3.blogspot.com/

3) - Summer sent in these nails of someone she knows. These are Doris's nails. Cute! I love the sparkle!

4) - Summer's nails! How cute : ) I love that shade of blue!

5) - Summer sent in this picture of someone else's nails! Love the flag inside the heart! You can visit this lady's blog at: http://nailartistrybytricia.weebly.com/ 

6) - Allison's nails! Totally flawless! Check out her blog: definitely-addicted.blogspot.com 

7) - Solange's nails! Super cute! Love the glitter and the "4"...so unique!Check out her blog: http://solsbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

8) - Nicole sent in these 3 pictures of her designs! Loving the variety. Unique and adorable! Be sure to check out her blog: http://nailsonthegobynicole.blogspot.com/


9) - Veronica's nails! Soooo cool! I'm jealous. haha I wish I could do this! Very different! Check out her blog: www.chicandshiny.blogspot.com

10) - Lacie's nails! Very cute. Love the flags! I love that someone else decided on flags too :) Takes time...but it is very cool!

There they all are! Awesome entires. If I happened to overlook your tweet or your email, please tweet me at GroupieGlamBlog or send me an email and i'll be sure to add it! Thanks! : ) 

3 comments:

  1. Everyone had awesome nails! Thanks for you comment about mine :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so festive! i love posts like these! its good to have so many people send their pics in! makes me feel like the blog is really supported! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo! Thanks, love you too! I'm glad I helped I think this is a great idea! I love doing my nails for special occasions and holidays. But, perhaps next time I'll give myself a few hours I could have come up with something a lil more creative. I LOVED seeing everyones nails! Everyone is so talented! (: GREAT JOB EVERYONE!

    ReplyDelete