Monday, July 18, 2011

Losing Your Memory Now - Ryan Star

Glitter Bomb!

So the facebook group that I joined a few weeks ago decided to do a different mani every monday - and I have participated a few weeks now. This mondays theme is Glitter Bomb. Which basically just means.. glitter every where, glitter all day every day, glitter on glitter, glitter glitter glitter. You get the picture.

I decided that I would do something simple and I would wear it for my interview on tuesday as well.. The picture above is with NO flash..
This picture obviously has flash.. but it doesnt give the mani justice. I think that the first picture us WAY more accurate.
I used China Glaze for audrey - WnW party of 5 glitters - and Essie Matte about you. I just layered and layered the glitter over the for audrey on my accent fingers and put the matte finisher on top of the glitter! I like the way it makes it look frozen :p

xoxo - Summer

2 comments: