Friday, July 01, 2011

Comin' Home - City and Colour

Well hi there. Its me.. Summerrrrr.

Just got back from Red lobster. DELISHHHH. Anyhoo, I decided today that I am going to go to the City and Colour concert in my town in a few months!!!! helllowwww.. EXCITING!

As most of you know its Canada Day.. which means... SLOWW day for Summer since I only handle Canadian accts at work.. so I spent most of the day painting my nails. Yes, I do keep polish there for slow days.. This is the product of my work day :) -This is gonna double as my 4th of July mani to.. Soooo hopefully it lasts! Oh, which reminds me. If you have a 4th of July Mani and want it to be posted on our blog (with credit) send it to groupieglamblog[at]gmail[dot]com for an awesome post alexis is working on!

The giveaway is officially OVER. I will announce the winner ASAP..
This was my first 'anchor mani' so its not perfect and I didnt have any of my clean up necessities.. so the edges look rough. but its ok!!!! like it???

Hugs and Hi-5's

Summer.

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE City and Colour, so jealous you're going to see them! I love your nails too, the anchor is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i love city and colour mucho! hah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, I'm feeling inspired... !

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks super awesome, I love nautical theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! i love inspiring people! and nautical is defff one of my fave themes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I love this mani! it's well done!

    ReplyDelete