Saturday, July 23, 2011

Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO


ahh... this song. I love to hate it. It isnt so bad the first few times.. but after that... I just want to claw my eyes out. HA, but I chose it to title this post because my boyfriends little sister and her bestieeee totally did the dance basically all night last night. entertainnning to say the least lol

ON TO THE POLISH!!!

Im not Sure why I decided to do triangles.. but this is what happened. I did this at work.. so excuse the excess cuticle oil all over the place lol I super duper love caitlin by zoya. I mean just look at all that purpley gray goodness... I mean rarely do I ever just wear plain colors with no accent nail or design... but this color.. I just love. I really could have just worn it. 2 coats for full opacity... and look at the shine BEFORE a top coat of any kind... LOVE it.
I just used dove and caitlin from the zoya promo.. along with the smallest end of one of my dotting tools.... honestly I can make better designs with that than a nail art brush. I feel it gives me more control lol.... sooooo until next time...

xoxo Summer

4 comments:

  1. You did that with a dotting tool? Awesome. I like the colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovee Party Rock Anthem, it always gets me hyped up lol
    --I LOVE the triangle design that you made, supper cute ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design! Thanks for the tip about the dotting tool! Nail art brushes don't seem to like me. ;-D

    ReplyDelete