Saturday, July 09, 2011

Day Old Hate - City and Colour (puppy spam!!!)

HELLLLEWWWWWWW!!!!

Sending you guys something simple for this weekend - I ran out of polish remover (sinful, i know!) so I didnt do anything super fancy. Howeverrrrr... this color is great. I used Sinful Colors in Paradise and the 2nd polish is Pure Ice named In The Mood - hilariously enough my boyfriend actually bought this for me.

You Can see how short my middle finger nail is in this picture. I know I should file them all down since I broke the one so they are all the same length.. but I really dont have the heart to yet :/ HAHA!! PUPPPPYYYY SPAMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These are my wittle babies!!! the dachshund is named Sunnie and she is about a hundred years old! haha and the Beagle's name is Butters (yes, like the kid from south park) and hes almost 3! Theyre my babies and spoiled beyond belief. Now everyone saw AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

hugs and hi-5's!
Summer




3 comments:

  1. ahahaha I wonder why he picked up that polish !? lol

    --Awwww your doggies are so cute! I love how Butters is taking up the whole frame looking like a 'camera whore' lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah I totally thought the same thing but he sayyyss he didn't know that was the name LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Paradise color, it's so pretty. And awwwwwww, hahahah. I used to have a dachshund puppy, they're soo adorable. Nice post :)

    paintmealovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete