Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Best Thing I Never Had - Beyonce

Holy BadDay Batman - UGH!!!!!!! Really not having a fun day kids, let this be a lesson. Grow up and marry a rich man. Save yourself from WORKKK!!!!!! Haha but

anyway, I have for you today.... A HALF MOON MANI!!!!!!!!! Idk why I don't do these more often. I really like them even when they're simple! Very chic. Ooops, did I say chic? I think I broke the first rule of being chic! Never say the word chic! Haha

I used Sinful Colors in Mint Apple and Nirvana - which is basically the best brown polish EV. I just LOVE the shimmer in mint apple tho. Drooooooling over these colors together. I mean really.

Yall like it right? You better!

xoxo - Summer.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man I need Mint Apple. I've looked at it and passed it up so many times. Then I see it on a blog and I want it all over again! I love your half-moon...very chic. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that girl.

    Accent half moon mani? Now you've stepped it UP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahah thanks for the advice lol ^_^ but I hope your days get better :D

    I love this mani, Mint Apple is my favorite SC polish!

    ReplyDelete