Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father of Mine - Everclear

Hello world. Its me, Summer.
I guess you could say i'm following the trend.. and layering glitter. In the past month i have seen like.. 3 bloggers try this and it basically looks AMAZINNGGGGGGG. So... here is my version.

I used tickled pink by Wet 'N Wild, party of five glitters by Wet 'N Wild, and on top i used pink-a-doodle by OPI.

I love the way that the top layer mutes the harshness of the glitter. you can see in the picture above how contrasting the party of five glitters is the the tickled pink polish. it allows me to wear a chunky glitter with a pale polish color. LOVEEEE..

Here are the other 3 versions that i had seen..







****happy fathers day!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. I've seen this too!! I'm totally going to try this next ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! I love this look, but unfortunately I don't have any glitter polishes that would work :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE!
    i love glitter nail polish

    elizaaa

    http://dearelizaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute! I have a glitter polish that I need to wear that my mom bought me.

    Also I;m passing along two blog awards to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute look! BTW I read your about me and I happen to be a long time Hansen fan and from TN also! I love finding things like this in common with other bloggers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again. I just realized you already got this award, but I tagged you again I guess! lol --Well at least you know I had you in my mind!

    http://forever1992.blogspot.com/2011/06/top-10-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way that the top layer mutes the harshness of the glitter. -- AGREE!!!

    so cute!

    linked u up. new follower here. hope u visit me too!

    xoxo

    http://www.nailsbykatevergara.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your take on this with pink! Thanks for the shout out :)

    ReplyDelete