Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Stupid Girls - Pink!

SOOO since i have been planning my sisters baby shower - i have been SUPER busy.. and my nails are suffering. i have a 3 day old manicure on right now. those of you who know me.. know that is a loonggg time.

so i decided to post a mani that i had done wayyyy backkkk when. it was one of the first manicures i had ever done. its BARBIE!!!!!!!!
oh.. and this is what ashley made me the other day at work. she wuvvs her summer sky.. and i wuv my ashy!!! hahah
OHHH YEAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! check out this banner that im making my sister for her shower. its actually going to be 2 seperate ones.. connected by zebra ribbon - since her theme is zebra and pink... ill post pics of everthing when they are finished.. but arent they gonna be presh?!!


2 comments:

  1. Love the banner, and the Barbie nails are sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shade. So girly. :) Oh, new follower here. nice blog BTW. :)

    XOXO,
    misskatv beauty straight forwards

    ReplyDelete