Sunday, June 26, 2011

A little summer shopping...

Hey! It's Alexis! Hope you're all enjoying your Sunday. Before I left for the beach, I did a little summer makeup shopping. I went to Victoria's Secret for their sale! The makeup area was PACKED, but I was able to snag two quality items for a great price...




I bought Baked Mineral Shadow Quad "Secluded Lagoon" eye-shadow (on right)! It's still on their website listed under the sale price if you want to check it out -- click here. Originally $15 but you can get it for $6.99! It also comes in shades of pink, too!

I also bought Luminous Cheek & Face Highlighter "Sea Shells" (on left)... I couldn't find it on their website, but maybe you can find it in stores! It was on sale, too. I can't recall the price. I believe it was under $10, though. They had one other color and it was more of a bronze/brown shade!


Here are the colors to "Secluded Lagoon"
I think it's the perfect bronzed eye-shadow for the summer season! I'll have to try out a look and come back and post! Can't wait to try it out.

Have you found any cool items on sale lately?

Also, if you are making a 4th of July themed nail look, feel free to email pictures to groupieglamblog@gmail.com ...A friend of mine is sending in her pictures! Just thought I'd throw it out there to everyone else too.

1 comment:

  1. why didnt i know about this sale? i dont own ANY vs makeup!

    ReplyDelete