Sunday, June 05, 2011

'Blue Sky' MY FIRST FRANKEN!!!


Hellllowwww my lovelies!!!!!!!!!! Y'all have a good weekend??

Soooo on my weekly shopping trip I decided to pick up a few cheap polishes and try my hand at making a franken... I reallllly love the way that it turned out.

I used half a bottle of sally hansen hard as nails in clear.. and 1/3 of a bottle of WnW glitter - i dont remember the name :/ and i used WnW in french white creme and a no name navy 'bon bon' polish.

I was going for a Glitter in the Air sort of polish - like deborah lippmanns.. i dont think i hit the nail on the head.. but i SERIOUSLY love the way it turned out.

I decided to name this bottle 'Blue Sky' because of the Hanson Song.... I think since they are my favveee band that its cute to name all of my frankens after one of their songs.. maybe its lame.. but it makes me happy!!!!!

let me know what yall think!!! oh! and here is the song that the polish is named after!!


ANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD.... in case you forgot.. enter for our giveaway here it ends on july 1st!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I think you did a very good job of imitating Deborah Lippmann's 'Glitter in the Air', especially for your FIRST franken! Congrats your new baby (aka: franken polish) it's beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKYOU!!!! im obsessed with that color. i want it badlllyyyy but everywhere that sells it here is out - and i dont wanna pay shipping! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally hear you. I just found a retailer that sells Deborah Lippmann but not this shade. Mega bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally thought of that Deborah Lippmann polish also !! ^_^
    -great franken, I'm experimenting with frankening but I'm sooo afraid to commit. I want to set a time and day to franken lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clearly yesterday was a good day for people making their first frankens! ;) It looks really cute and I'm totally getting a Glitter in the Air vibe from it. :)

    ReplyDelete