Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Blue (da ba dee) - Eifel 65

uhm, YES i just used that song for the title!!!!!!

hahaha but if only because my nails are the same color as the little guy in the video :)

i used Zoya - Phoebe and Sally Hansen for the silver! i love this color tho, i got a ton of compliments on it. the only bad thing is that because its matte it dries like super fast... making it hard to get it completely smooth. its cute tho.. am i right?

.... looking at this picture u would think that i painted my nails to match this air head wrapper.. but it was a total coincidence! Ashley brought me some candddayyyy and i opened it up and was like - MUST TAKE NAIL PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it sad that was my first thought?........ no? didnt think so!



last chance for giveaway!!!!!! enter here



5 comments:

  1. You know you are a total blogger when you take advantage of a photoshoot ^_^ -That is really cool that your nails matched your candy lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was in love! haha - still not sure if i love matte nail polish tho :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue and silver together, and I really need to get my hands on Phoebe, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is cute & I love the candy photo prop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The two colours go really well together :)

    http://thechainnail.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete