Thursday, June 09, 2011

Mean - Taylor Swift


BLAHHHHHH. thats basically how i feel about these nails. i dont see anything extra cute about them. so they are just sort of blah. i didnt even bother doing the clean up around the edges because i knew i would take the polish off before too long.

if u like em.. well hey, thats good :)


Baby Shower Chronicles:

this is my first attempt at making a cupcake stand. i think i will redo the middle supports.. they look a bit weird. but everything i needed to make this cost me less than 5 dollars, and it was enough supplies to make TWO cupcake stands.

like it or leave it??


5 comments:

  1. You're too hard on yourself, it's cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, soo cute! I love the gold. What did you use for the base?

    paintmealovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks good, although the pink doesn't seem to go, it looks to similar to the base in the picture. The cupcake stand is really cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like it!!


    I'm following you! Would you mind following me back?
    http://thebeautygroup.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete