Sunday, June 05, 2011

Stronger - Sara Evans



NOTD-- simple.. is really the only what i have to describe this lol.. all i did was paint my nail a base color (black creme WnW) and sponged on a few colors (zoya- phoebe, fever- deborah lippmann, silver - sally hansen) and then did a tape accent nail in a triangle shape using the blue i sponged on and topped it all with Essie's matte about you......
On a side note - today was torture for my nails. We had a yard sale and i broke my pinky nail there... and then after a looooong day we went out to eat where i mana
ged to break 2 more nails! ughhhhhhh.... well... as u can tell ive totally had just a long day. sorry my post had to suffer....

forgive me??


2 comments:

  1. This is a really cool manicure!! -and I love the accent nail.

    OMG I broke 2 nails myself today at work. ugh sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it does suck.. i was SO bummed!

    ReplyDelete